Benefits of Sanitation
The lack of proper sanitation can cost an organization a lot. It can show up in lack of customer loyalty, spoilage problems and poor food safety. The most obvious are direct complaints, government intervention ranging from local County Sanitarian, SQF, FDA, USDA Inspectors, and third party audits.
Lack of proper sanitation can cause products recalls, shorter product shelf life, less profit and could invite the threat of possible operation shutdown.
Good Sanitation Does Not Cost, It Pays.
X-treme Clean will optimize your food safety and sanitation practices through superior technical expertise and genuine customer service.
X-treme Clean will provide its customers with the cleanest environment possible. Accomplishing this through: intense training, tested cleaning procedures, proper use of the most advanced cleaning products available on the market today.
Why Contract Cleaning
X-treme Clean Contract Cleaners provides numerous benefits for your company. We are experts at what we do. As expert food processing cleaners, we offer you peace of mind, including:
• More time to focus on your core business, as we take care of all staffing needs and HR related to sanitation services
• A fixed cost for food processing sanitation
• Increased safety with our highly trained, professional team
• A quality assurance program that provides first-rate documentation to satisfy FDA, SQF,USDA and third party audits
• Thorough knowledge regarding increasing government regulations and standards
• On-site managers who are committed to sanitation best practices.
For superior food processing sanitation in produce, meat, poultry or seafood, you can trust our contract sanitation services.